Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some things I have been working on

The other day I was reminded of an item that I bought some time ago.  It is a thing that attaches to the filter part of a lens and it lets me take a picture of a slide or negative.  I don't remember when or why I bought it.  Although it must have been some time ago since I have had a scanner for slides and negative for a long time.  Anyway I decided to take another look at it.















































This one is from an Ektachrome slide from around 1975.  I used a standard Canon 50mm to mount the slide copier.  This is the first one that I have processed from the slides that I copied and I am satisfied with the result.  As I get time I plan to experiment with this thing a little more. I may do a longer post when I have more results.















































I also have been working some on doing a post about the Canon 24mm f/2.8 lens.  I was struck by this image.  When I finished working on it I was thinking that I would probably have to use some kind of hdr technique to get such a result in digital.  The film was Legacy Pro 100 stand developed in Rodinal.

No comments:

Post a Comment