Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If you like Pictures of Corn...

Taken with Yashica TL Super with Auto Yashinon DX 50mm 1:1.7. 






I noticed that last summer I took many pictures of corn with several different cameras.  So I decided to make a corn gallery. I haven't got a lot to say about corn.  Around here it is something that is just there in the summer.  At least that is the way it is for me. And until last summer I had never made much of an attempt to engage with corn in a pictorial way.  






Taken with Olympus XA on Legacy Pro 100. 









In the gallery I did include info about which camera took the picture.  And this morning I can't find a lot more to say about photographing corn.  So here is the Corn Gallery


One last thing that isn't related much to corn at all other than you can find info about a lot of farmers from 1940, is a link that I have found helpful in working with the newly released 1940 census data.  The site is helpful in finding the location for the data you may want to find. 
http://stevemorse.org/census/unified.html


Yashica Mat 124G

No comments:

Post a Comment