Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Argus HFM II revisited

I first posted about the Argus HFM II back in January. Since my lastest batch of film included some new photos from that camera I am added these to the original gallery.


I used Kodak UltraMax 400 this time. Although the camera's manual suggests 200 ISO film I think in most cases that 400 IS0 may be the better choice.



















This is some bank building in downtown Champaign IL. It was built in the early 70's and is the first building I can remember seeing around here with reflective glass.  The building is less of an offense to the eye than most modern bank buildings. 




I believe this statue is called "A Prayer for Rain".  I imagine it might be more authentic if it was called something like "A Prayer for the Europeans to leave". 









The full Argus HFM II Gallery.

                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment