Thursday, February 14, 2013

Vivitar cv35

The Vivitar cv35 was sold in a retail pack for $12 in the late 1990's. Along with the camera you got a roll of film and an AA battery for the flash. The Vivitar cv35 has a translucent body and came in a variety of colors.  It further set itself apart by having a 2 element 27mm lens.  Naturally, I could not pass this camera up.  Although I don't remember where I got it from.


Last summer I ran a roll of Fuji 200 through the Vivitar cv35.  Nothing about the results made me in a hurry to stick in another roll.  It doesn't hold the same place in my esteem as my other red vivitar, the Vivitar PS 55s.  Still for its red color and translucence it earns a high place in my collection of Vivitar point and shoots. Vivitar cv35 gallery.


1 comment:

  1. I think the fun of trying these bargain cameras is that you never know when you're going to get one that returns especially pleasing results. But there are no end of crappy ones out there, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete