Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming Attractions

Since I started this blog I have had the goal of posting on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Now I have decided to be more spontaneous and no longer will follow a regular schedule.  Although I do plan to make at least a couple of posts a week.  I have some posts in mind, however none are in a finished state.  

I am working on a post about the Sears 28mm f/2.8 m42 mount.  The shot on the left was taken wide-open. This lens was re-branded by Sears and no one seems to know for sure who actually made it.

















 Ordered some Xtol this morning to see how that works with the Kentmere 400 film. Also ordered some of a new one-shot liquid developer by Arista.  Will be talking about both of these once I have some results.  The photo on the left is taken with a Zorki 4 using the Jupiter 8 lens.  The film was Kentmere 400 developed in HCC-110 dilution G.















The Photax III is the only French camera that I have.  Hope to do a post on it soon.













I had forgotten that I had this camera until I was looking for pictures of the Photax III and saw this photo.  I seem to remember that it has something not working well with the film winding.  Maybe I can get it working and tell about it.  The camera is a Balda Baldessa 1b.



















No comments:

Post a Comment