Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Agfa Plenax PB20 using Kodak Ektar

I wrote about the Agfa Plenax PB20 last year. Last week I got back a roll of Kodak Ektar that was in the camera since last Spring.  I think the results are pretty nice for an economy folding camera from the 1930's.  Probably if this camera didn't use 620 film I would use it more often. 

It took a while to finish off this role as evidenced by the last photo taken at Christmas time. 






















I have been changing this blog some today to allow larger images and hopefully to make the appearance more personal.  So far I am hoping just to find a different template and background image.  I am feeling too lazy to change the html at the moment. So this post is the start of a new look. 


3 comments:

  1. Those shots are crisp and colorful. You never know what you're going to get with a simple old camera, do you?

    I just bought some expired Kodak Gold 200 in 620 that was allegedly cold stored -- I'm fixing to shoot some 620 here soon!

    Nice redesign of the blog -- the bigger photos are a good change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some good results. Have you decided which camera you are going to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally catching up on my blog reading. I'm puzzling over which old 620 camera to use because that 200 speed film is faster than most of my p/s cameras were made for. Maybe I'll throw it into my Kodak Monitor. That should prove to be fun. I bought a roll of expired Verichrome Pan in 620 that I'm now itching to put through my Duaflex II.

      Delete